Saturday, October 15, 2005

Gracious Father

My Abba is gracious, indeed a gracious one.

Even in my wrong doing, He is gracious to wait for me to turn around, He is so patient, and full of love, He will never despise me, in face, He defended me..
"When you are sick and tired of your mistakes, when you turn around, I AM there for you"
Indeed, more then once, He is always there, with smile on His face, graciously embrace me, and let His love heal my wounds. He is lovely, so lovely..

In His grace i'll be strong, in my weakness His wisdom may abound and teach me many things. He is mighty God, He is my gracious Father..

Amen!

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw your link thru cybeRanger.

Yes, our Abba Father is indeed Gracious. Great post and Amen!

God bless you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home