Monday, December 19, 2005

Spiritual excitement vs uneasy mind

It's so easy to say: my trust is in the Lord, it's so easy to say: the Lord will guide me in all ways.

But when the rubber meets the road, do you really really (i mean deep down in you) have faith in Him, believe that no matter what happen, you can trust Him, and He will guide in all ways?

I learnt this recently, still in the midst of discovering more, but it's exciting enough to share just the prelude of it.

Pastor said don't seek signs.. ok, no signs, so Lord, you have to tell me loud and clear what i need to hear. Well, it's surprising, that even the Lord can tell me loud and clear, i can still miss it.. because the heart is not hearing. I repeated myself a few times, by sharing during fellowship (thank God for hearing friends) to find out what the Lord said.

Take the first step, one step at a time, don't rush. :-)

He is the light at your feet, not the lights along your expressway, He wants me to enjoy the moments, enjoy trusting Him, although with uncertainties, butterflies flapping in the stomach. I can say of Him: JESUS i just try this out.. i don't care how it'll turn out, i have nothing to loss. Because if i don't take the first step, I'll never ever find out what You have install for me, it'll be something exciting, something i'll like, will enjoy, because you said: I know the plan i have for you, a plan to prosper you not to harm you.

So I took the first step. After that i realised He has tell me not just loud and clear but many many times from many scriptures, so exciting to know! psalms, proverbs.. through pastor..

I melted before pastor, while sharing about my experience serving Him, my friend said of me: beyond convinced, i was the one trying to convince myself to take the first step, because i know, the spirit is already jumping and cheering His way there.. it's the 'i' that's dragging me back. so wはt's next?

I don't know, and I don't care, it's not for me to decide in the first place. It's He who did it for me, He knows what is the best for me, and what i need is more faith in Him, Lord! Lord! give me more faith that i can believe you more and more, i just want to enjoy this journey with You, and see Your power unveil.

イエースのことを大好き!イエースが大好き!君だけ大好き!

1 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Evelyn Zoe said...

wow! amen! Yes...the Spirit is flowing...obeying Him by flowing with Him and with a listening heart...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home