Monday, January 16, 2006

綾女(Ayame)さん!


あやー!(Aya!)

Recently i discover this interesting Japanese anime: Fruits Basket and i end up bought the whole series of DVD and all 18 issues of comic.. HAHAHA!

The story is about an orphaned high school girl who discover a secret of her princely classmate and his family members; they are possessed with spirit of the 12 chinese zodiac, and will transform to the animal when he/she is embraced by opposite sex or feeling unwell.

My favourite character is this elder brother of that princely classmate. He is the 'snake' in the family. A bit idoitic, yet cheerful and loud, egotistical, and over-dramatic, nothing can stop him from expressing himself, always see himself as one from royal family and doesn't care if people can take his flirtatious action. The only concern he has is his relationship with his younger brother, and always trying hard to close the gap.

He draw my attention first by his look (these beautiful guys with long white hair always catch my attention), then his full-of-expression and laughter simply add life to any circumstance. His attitude is always: I am king! obey me! As if he is never wrong, and is able to talk his way through any problem.

hmm.. i don't understand why this fello is so adorable. but i think someone like him must be quite happy most of the time. He doesn't worry much about life, and doesn't care how people look at him, just enjoy what he's doing. I must have envied such lifestyle.

(Then the Lord told me, if you are always conscious of how righteous you are in me, that you're never wrong in my sight, you are king before any circumstance, you can live life without worries because you rest in me, you can laugh out loud because my joy is your strength, you don't have to envy a fictional character, and trust me, I look more handsome then that fello)

-_-

2 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Blogger Beloved Princess said...

I love your last paragraph! Was reading through it, and nodding inside, saying yes, yes and amen. Laughed out loud at the last sentence! That sounds like my Jesus! :D You know, He is real! He's a person with, well, a personality... and yup, as a Lover, He is jealous of our affections. :) And I believe Him! He's very handsome! The Rose of Sharon, the bright and Morning Star!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Danz said...

Blessed CNY!! I love the last part too. This really makes me reflect back about His Love for me, and not having to remember any of my bad thoughts, nonsense, and nothing in me is wrong in His sight for He sees me righteous in Him. Cool! Sure as it is, Jesus is awesomely handsome!! ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home